I Don’t Want to be a Cancer Poster Child



I didn’t tell anyone about my diagnosis. I didn’t have answers to their question and I didn’t want to be known as the person with Breast Cancer. Every person that has told me they have cancer, I remember them. I don’t want to be known for my diagnosis, I am so much more. I don’t feel any different. I’m not sick and nothing hurts. I don’t want to wear a label. 

My mindset was “Let me see how this plays out, what stage it is and get a plan before I go waving my ‘cancer flag’”. Once this is over I plan on posting this blog for others to read my journey and hopefully help them through their own journeys. I didn’t have anyone that had been through this and it was scary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“All we need is Michelle with a plan!” -Derek

To Pink or not to Pink?

Radiation and Cancer Patient Parking